$lang="en"; include("../header.inc.php"); ?>
GShutdown is an advanced shutdown utility which allows you to
schedule the shutdown or the restart of your computer, or logout
your actual session.
GShutdown is a free software under the GPL license. The
graphical user interface uses GTK+2.
Planned features :
- Compatible with GNOME, KDE and XFCE.
- Compatible with GDM and KDM to shutdown, reboot
or close the current session, without being root.
- The ability to choose a command to stop the
computer (like "sudo poweroff", for example)
- Systray icon
- Visual notifications (to warn the user that his computer
is going to be stopped in a few seconds !)
- Three different ways to schedule the turn off time :
« at time and date »,
« after a delay »,
« now ».